Acorn Childcare Nursery Fees
1. Siblings receive a 10% discount whilst both children are attending nursery. The discount is applied to the child with the lowest fee cost.
2. Extra hours are available depending on child numbers and are charged at £6.83 per hour.
3. Early starts are available from 7:00am at £9.00 for the hour, from 7:30am at £4.75 for the half hour or from 7:45am at £2.40 for the quarter hour.
4. A £50.00 deposit is payable when booking your child’s place. This is deducted from the first invoice.
5. Fees are averaged out over the year so that you pay the same amount each month.
6. Our standard opening hours are 8.00am until 6.00pm. A half day session is either 8.00am until 1.00pm or 1.00pm until 6.00pm. We are closed on Bank Holidays and between Christmas and New Year. We do not charge for these holidays.
7. All nappies, creams and meals including formula milk are included in the fees.
8. We accept all Childcare Vouchers ( please ask for more details)
9. We are approved for EYFS Grant funding for 3 – 5 year olds. We are also approved for 2 year old funding.
10. Fees are reviewed in September of each year. Most nurseries do not include nappies/formula milk in the fees and charge for Bank Holidays and the Christmas period. This has the effect of adding up to 8.5% to the cost or about £4.10 per day to the advertised rate for a child under 3 years old.
We do not charge for these items.