|Opening Hours||All Day||Morning Session||Afternoon Session|
|Monday to Friday||8.00am to 6.00pm||8.00am to 1.00pm||1.00pm to 6.00pm|
|Early Starts from 7.00am may be available for an extra charge.|
|Half Day||1 – 4 days||Full Week|
|Age||£ / Session||£ / Day||£ / Week|
|0 – 3 years||£29.00||£50.65||£225.50|
|3 – 5 years||£25.65||£45.50||£205.00|
- Siblings receive a 10% discount whilst both children are attending nursery (excluding the Pre-School Room due to the funding). The discount is applied to the child with the lowest fee cost.
- Extra hours are available depending on child numbers and are charged at £7.00 per hour.
- Early starts are available from 7:00am at £9.25 for the hour, from 7:30am at £5.00 for the half hour, or from 7:45am at £2.50 for the quarter hour.
- A £50.00 deposit is payable when booking your child’s place. This is deducted from the first invoice.
- Fees are averaged out over the year so that you pay the same amount each month. Payment is due at the start of the month.
- We are closed on Bank Holidays and between Christmas and New Year. We do not charge for these holidays.
- All nappies, creams and meals including formula milk are included in the fees.
- We accept all Childcare Vouchers ( please ask for more details)
- We are approved for EYFS Grant funding for 3 – 5 year olds and 2 year old funded places..
- Fees are reviewed in April of each year.
Most nurseries do not include nappies/formula milk in the fees and charge for Bank Holidays and the Christmas period. This has the effect of adding up to 8.5% to the cost or about £4.30 per day to the advertised rate for a child under 3 years old.
We do not charge for these items.